News - MMA in the Media
- Watch the blood flow’ - text sent to SABC 8 journalist
The eight journalists were fired after objecting to censorship at the broadcaste
- Unstable’ SABC has had 12 CEOs since 2008, inquiry hears
Media Monitoring Africa’s (MMA) William Bird told the committee that the institution had been unstable for almost a decade.
- Fake news dangerous and getting harder to stop
Media Monitoring Africa agreed, saying fake websites in South Africa were becoming a serious problem.
- SABC to appear before Icasa over editorial policies
Media Monitoring Africa and SOS Coalition lodged a complaint with the CCC over the SABC’s revised editorial policy
- Icasa Lays Criminal Charges Against SABC Over Protest Policy
Icasa has laid criminal charges against the SABC